Careers at Plan Partners
We’re always on the lookout for highly motivated, passionate people to join and work alongside the Plan Partners team. If you think this is you, see our current job vacancy list below and apply to work with us. Alternatively, if you're interested in working with Plan Partners but there are no vacancies, we encourage you to email us with your CV or resume.
- Business Development Lead, Sydney / North Strathfield, NSW
- Plan Partner, Perth, Western Australia
- Plan Partner, Melbourne/Richmond, VIC
- Plan Partner, North Strathfield, NSW
- Support Coordinator, Melbourne / Richmond, VIC
- Support Coordinator, Sydney / North Strathfield, NSW
- Support Coordinator (x2), Brisbane, QLD
- Resource Officer (x2), Melbourne / Richmond, VIC
- Resource Officer, Sydney/North Strathfield, NSW
- Customer Service Officer, Melbourne / Richmond, VIC
- Quality and Compliance Coordinator, Melbourne / Richmond, VIC
As Plan Partners is part of the McMillan Shakespeare Group, you will be asked to lodge your application through the McMillan Shakespeare Group / Maxxia application portal.
Plan Partners is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring a safe environment for children and young people. We encourage individuals of diverse backgrounds including but not limited to those from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse, the LGBTQI community and people with a disability to apply.
A Day in the Life
For more information on a typical working day with Plan Partners, read these blogs:
or watch our videos with the Plan Partners team in action: